(GOZA ROAD, 5 MILES SOUTH OF THE COURTHOUSE IN FAYETTEVILLE OFF GA 85)
· Spread the word. The more people who know about it, the more you sell!
· Quality – If you wouldn’t buy it, don’t bring it. It will be pulled.
· Pricing – Fill out your tags correctly and have one for each item. New tags for price changes.
· Racks – There will be coordinated outfit racks. Do NOT tie/attach them together.
· Shifts -FRIDAY 19TH 2:00 TO 6:00
FRIDAY 19TH 5:00 TO 9:00
SATURDAY 20TH 8:00 TO 12:00
SATURDAY 20TH 11:00 TO 3:00
Other shifts – pick up food, put up signs, husbands can carry racks, etc.
Contact Anissa Long at 770-251-6509 or Pam Ledford at 770-716-0443 to sign up for your shifts that your going to work. Please phone ASAP to reserve your spot!
(You must sign in/out at Krista Bell’s check out to get credit for shifts.)
· Commission – You earn a 5% credit for each shift worked. Maximum 20% credit.
· Children – NO children are permitted at set-up and pre-sale.
· Early Bird Shoppers – You must work the equivalent of 3 shifts to shop early for the fall sale.
· Early Bird Shopping – Will be from 6:00 PM - 6:10 PM on Friday.
· Shopping – All shopping ends at 1:00 PM on Saturday and items must be paid for by 1:30 PM.
· Deductions – Will be made for incorrect tags, late arrival,
· Working – If you do not work the sale and you consign, you will have a 25% commission withheld like a regular consignor and you will shop with the consignors starting at 7:30 PM Friday.
· Pick Up – Everyone will be stopped to validate large equipment you didn’t sell.
· Payment – No payments for commission will be made the day of the sale. Checks will be mailed within 20 business days.
· Security Fee - Each consignor will be charged $3.00 for a security guard.
WE NEED 40 MOMS PER SHIFT!!
LET’S MAKE THIS ANOTHER GREAT SALE!!